Meet the 2016 Summer Staff: Anna Allen


As the summer gets closer, we want you to get to know our Summer Staff a little bit better. We got our 2016 staffers to tell us a little more about themselves. We hope you'll get a chance to meet all of us this summer, because we are excited to meet you. Our first staff profile is for Resource Staff member, Anna Allen.

Name: Anna Allen

Hometown: I am from Nehalem, Oregon but currently living in Burley, Idaho.

School/Job: Para-educator

Major:  BA in Communications

Favorite Color: It changes depending on my mood, I like a lot of pinks, blues, and purples.

Favorite Bible Verse: John 1:5  “The light keeps shining in the dark, and darkness has never put it out.”

Favorite Camp Magruder Activity:  Big swing

Favorite Food you’ve had in the Magruder Dining Hall: Macaroni and Cheese

Which actor would play you in the movie about your life? Tatiana Maslany

What is your spirit animal?: a wolf

Favorite get to know you question: I don’t have a favorite question, but my favorite game is 2 truths and a lie. 

Ideal Vacation Spot: The beach with my family

Dream Job: Travel writer

Fun Fact about me: I am a twin 


Something you want to say about this summer: I am very excited to be on staff this summer and I am looking forward to new experiences and meeting new people. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts