Meet the 2016 Staff: Maddy Hickerson

As the summer gets closer, we want you to get to know our Summer Staff a little bit better. We got our 2016 staffers to tell us a little more about themselves. We hope you'll get a chance to meet all of us this summer, because we are excited to meet you. Our next staff profile is for Resource Staff member, Maddy Hickerson

Name: Maddy Hickerson
 
Hometown: Salem, Oregon

School/Job: University of Oregon

Major: Psychology

Favorite Color: Sky blue

My Greatest Spiritual Gift: Being able to see God through the people I meet and in nature.

Favorite Bible Verse: Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength”

Favorite Camp Magruder Activity: Jetty Hike

Favorite food you’ve had in the Magruder Dining Hall: Spaghetti

Which actor would you play in a movie about your life: Shailene Woodley

What is your spirit animal: Baby Panda

Favorite get to know you question: If you could be any Disney Character, which one would you be?

Ideal Vacation Spot: Bahamas

Dream Job: Music Therapist

Fun Fact about me: I have pet a real penguin.


Something you want to say about this summer: I’m super stoked to meet and work with everyone who comes to Magruder this summer!

Comments

Popular Posts