Meet the 2016 Staff: Adam Barton

As the summer gets closer, we want you to get to know our Summer Staff a little bit better. We got our 2016 staffers to tell us a little more about themselves. We hope you'll get a chance to meet all of us this summer, because we are excited to meet you. Our next staff profile is for Resident Counselor Adam Barton. You may also see Adam at Camps Latgawa and Suttle Lake.

Name: Adam Barton

School: University of Mississippi (OLE MISS)

Major: Political Science

Favorite color: Blue

My greatest spiritual gift is: Leadership

My favorite Bible verse is: Psalms 121:7-8

Favorite Camp Magruder activity: Recreation

Actor who would play me in a movie about my life: Liam Hemsworth

My spirit animal is: A stag

Favorite Get to know you question is: If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?

Ideal vacation spot: Costa Rica

Dream Job: Sky Diving Instructor

Fun fact about me: I played college soccer


Something I want to say about this summer: Summer is my favorite time of the year for a few reasons: camp, warm weather, and a change of pace from my busy school year. This summer is going to be a blast at Camp Magruder!

Comments

Popular Posts