Meet the 2016 Staff: Sarah Allen

With the summer here, we want you to get to know our Summer Staff a little bit better. We got our 2016 staffers to tell us a little more about themselves. We hope you'll get a chance to meet all of us this summer, because we are excited to meet you. Our next staff profile is for Resident Counselor Sarah Allen. You may also see Sarah at Camps Latgawa and Suttle Lake.



Name: Sarah Allen

Hometown: Nehalem, OR (Currently living in Burley, Idaho)

School/Job: Boise State University

Major:  Masters of Social Work

Favorite Color: My favorite color changes depending on my mood. I really love blues and purples, and sometimes bright neon colors.

My greatest spiritual gift is: I think my greatest spiritual gift is listening/caring for others.

Favorite Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7 “Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”

Favorite Camp Magruder Activity: Anytime on the beach!!!

Favorite Food you’ve had in the Magruder Dining Hall: Either Mac and Cheese or Grilled cheese!

Which actor would play you in the movie about your life?  Sarah Hyland

What is your spirit animal? Polar bears! I absolutely love them and think they are such amazing animals

Favorite get to know you question: If you could spend the rest of your life only eating one food, what would it be?

Ideal Vacation Spot: Paris

Dream Job: Any job that would pay for me to travel all over the world.

Fun Fact about me: I was once an extra in a movie.


Something you want to say about this summer: I am super excited to be spending the whole summer in such a wonderful place on the coast

Comments

Popular Posts