Meet the 2016 Staff: Carlee Hunt

As the summer gets closer, we want you to get to know our Summer Staff a little bit better. We got our 2016 staffers to tell us a little more about themselves. We hope you'll get a chance to meet all of us this summer, because we are excited to meet you. Our next staff profile is for Resident Counselor Carlee Hunt. You may also see Carlee at Camps Latgawa and Suttle Lake.

Name: Carlee Hunt

Hometown: Salem, Oregon

School: Linfield College

Major: Undecided (maybe environmental science, or something related, but I’m not really sure!)

Favorite Color: Orange, because it’s a happy color

My greatest spiritual gift is: my positive energy, and optimistic attitude.

Favorite Bible Verse: Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Favorite Camp Magruder Activity: Boating!

Favorite Food youve had in the Magruder Dining Hall: Anything related to sandwiches

Which actor would play you in the movie about your life? Jennifer Lawrence because she is fierce

Favorite get to know you question: Two truths and a lie

Ideal Vacation Spot: Any place warm! One place I have always wanted to go to is New Orleans for the food and history.

Dream Job: Entrepreneur

Fun Fact about me: I can wiggle my ears

Something you want to say about this summer: I am very excited to meet everyone and I  cannot wait to see what this summer will bring!

Comments

Popular Posts