Meet the 2016 Staff: Tanner Morton




As the summer gets closer, we want you to get to know our Summer Staff a little bit better. We got our 2016 staffers to tell us a little more about themselves. We hope you'll get a chance to meet all of us this summer, because we are excited to meet you. Our next staff profile is for Resident Counselor, Tanner Morton. You may also meet Tanner at Camp Latgawa or Suttle Lake this summer.

Name: Tanner Morton
Hometown: Pocatello, Idaho

School: Idaho State University
Job: I am a front desk associate at the Hampton Inn & Suites

Major:  Theatre/ Marriage and Family Counseling

Favorite Color: Purple

My greatest spiritual gift is Mercy

Favorite Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 5:7

Favorite Camp Magruder Activity: This will be my first time at Magruder, but I am looking forward to campfires on the beach!

Which actor would play you in the movie about your life?  probably Meryl Streep. She can do anything.

What is your spirit animal: a dog

Favorite get to know you question: What is your favorite thing about your personality.

Ideal Vacation Spot: Take me to any national park and I am happy as can be!

Dream Job: To work as a premarital counselor.

Fun Fact about me: I have worked as a professional theatre actor.


Something you want to say about this summer: I am very excited for the opportunity to experience new places and adventures. I have wanted to visit the Oregon camps for quite some time now. I am ready for a transformative and faith-filled summer!

Comments

Popular Posts